Thursday, December 24, 2009

Lovely Cupcakes!

I will be baking cupcakes this weekend for a pre-Christmas get together with a bunch of old work friends, so in preparation I have been inspiration scouting for my creations.
In my travels I found many so many delicious-looking cupcakes, it will be hard to decide what to bake.

Here is some lovely cupcake inspiration for you to enjoy!


Image via Beauty In Everything


Image via Just Be Splendid


Image via Just Be Splendid

These look the same as the Red Velvet Cupcakes from Magnolia Bakery, which are simply divine. I wonder if I could pull it off with the colour??


Image by Jenifer Altman

 If I owned a cupcake shop (one day) I would want it to look just like this!


  Via jennysbakeshop @ Etsy

This adorable frame would make a lovely present for Cupcake Lovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment