Tuesday, December 22, 2009

For You: Cute 2010 Diaries

One of the reasons I look forward to the beginning of a New Year is the prospect of starting a fresh diary. I adore cute diaries - does anyone else love them as much as I do?

Sometimes I have more than one I love so I switch between them throughout the year - weird, I know!
Anyway, here are some of the cutest diaries around, just for you!

1. Kikki.K Cute Diary, $24.95


I love Kikki.K and they never fail to bring out a delicious selection of diaries each year. This one is aptly called the 'Cute Diary". Love.






Do you remember the Little Golden Books from your childhood? Well these little gems have been created from the original pages of the books. One page from the book is featured for each calendar month so you can enjoy the story throughout the year. The pages are made from 100% recycled paper and have been printed in Australia using vegetable based inks.






















How cool are these Moleskin diaries? I love Moleskin notebooks, and always have several floating around, so I was really excited when I saw these 12 coloured diaries. There is a soft covered book for every month with each month featuring a new colour. They come in a hard bound cover which cases all 12. Gorgeous!






















This Rainbow Ice-Cream diary is cute as can be. I would love to be whipping this out of my bag! Complete with a daily planner, the Rainbow diary from Australian designers based in Perth, WA is just adorable.




On the front cover of each of these diaries (they come in 5 delicious colours) are the words  “Ein neues Leben Geschichte” which means in German, A new life story. What a perfect way to start 2010, as a new story. Love.

Have you chosen your diary for next year? With so many choices I predictably will be buying more than one!

Rachel xo




No comments:

Post a Comment